- Grand Strand & Orangeburg area Community Roundtables coming up! See Events calendar to sign up!
- Charleston Child Trauma Conference Call for Abstracts due 2/16
- Community Roundtable Event in Columbia area 1/25
- SCPSAC a partner and presenter at Clemson UNICEF’s END Violence Against Children week! Events on 10/4 & 10/5
- SCPSAC Roundtable in the Midlands-Save the Date! December 11th, 3:00-4:30 pm
- Job Opportunities at Pendleton Place, a Greenville non-profit serving children and families
- Events in the coming weeks across the state–Check out the calendar!
- Members-your vote is needed! Voting in SCPSAC board elections open through 8/14 5 pm
- Share this Image from the SC Children’s Justice Act Task Force to advocate for Mandated Reporter Action
- Interest in being part of the SCPSAC Board? Email Kate Chappell by 7/14
- APSAC amicus brief cited by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals as they upheld the Federal District Court’s stay of the implementation of the immigration ban
- New Abstract Calls (incl. 2017 Charleston Child Trauma Conference) and Events Added to Resource Pages and Calendar
- Mandated Reporting Image—Please use for social media awareness!
- APSAC Call for Abstracts for Summer 2017 meeting—due 11/15!
- Check out updated resource pages and events calendar!
- APSAC Alert article: Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (click link to access)
- Members-only discussion forums on the way in Sept. 2016
- SCPSAC Roundtable Meetings in Upstate and Grand Strand areas-open to members and nonmembers
- Board Transition–Welcome to our new board members & Thank you to those completing their term
- The website is back up and running!
- Congratulations to SCPSAC member Carole Swiecicki, Ph.D., recently elected to National Children’s Alliance Board of Directors! (link to additional information)
- New Discount Codes for APSAC Membership and Renewals, Good Through October 1, 2015
- Link to APSAC’s Summer 2015 Newsletter: focus is on Evidence-based Service Planning (EBSP) for Child Welfare
- U.S. Supreme Court decision on admissibility of teacher testimony of child’s statement (link to APSAC post)
- SC’s State Children’s Medical Response Advocacy Act recognized nationally (link)
- Condolences and a Call to Action in Response to the shooting at Emmanuel AME in Charleston
- Events Calendar Updated—Send events in to be added