The organizations listed below aim to provide discipline-specific support, training, networking, and/or other resources to their members.
- S. C. Counseling Association: http://www.sccounselor.org/
- S. C. Association for Licensed Professional Counselors: http://www.scalpc.org/
Forensic Medical Providers (DO, MD, NP, PA)
- S. C. Children’s Advocacy Medical Response System: http://www.sccamrs.org/
- S. C. Law Enforcement Officers’ Association: http://www.scleoa.org/
- International Association of Forensic Nurses: http://www.forensicnurses.org
- S. C. Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers: http://www.scnasw.org/
- Resources to support your work via SOVA: http://www.sova.sc.gov/tips.html
- Includes sample organizational tools and outreach assistance
***Your organization not listed? If you are a leader in a local, state, or national organization connecting those in a discipline involved in child maltreatment prevention, investigation, or treatment that is not listed here, please send the name of the organization, the website (or other contact information for us to post, if no website), and purpose & intended membership of the organization to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be added to this listing.