Children’s Trust of SC
- SC-based Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) data, Kids Count wellbeing indicators, and other data
- Request an on-site trainer on ACE-related topics for community or professional audiences (under Prevention Learning Center tab across the top of website)
- Resources for teaching about safety (child maltreatment prevention, injury prevention, car seat safety, and more)
National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Online trainings (free-of-charge) covering numerous topics related to trauma, evidence-based treatment, and situation-specific needs (i.e. trauma related to life-threatening illness, grief, disasters, exposure to violence, terrorism, etc.)
- Prevention and intervention resources for professionals, parents, schools, and other organizations
- Grant opportunities and policy resources
USC Children’s Law Center
- Online Trainings (free-of-charge), including Mandatory Reporter Training
- Request a variety of on-site trainings
The Child Protection Training Center at USC Upstate
- Reserve multi-disciplinary trainings using a mock courtroom and a mock house for application-based learning experiences to improve case outcomes & lower employee turnover
***Does your organization provide by-request live trainings or have online trainings you wish to publicize to visitors to the SCPSAC website? Email information about the the type of trainings and the topics available, along with your website or other means of contact to email@example.com for posting to this site!
If your organization is hosting a scheduled training (live or webinar), a community awareness event, or a fundraiser pertinent to child well-being, email information about these events As Early As Possible for posting to the Events Calendar—send topic/focus of event, who should attend, cost information, date(s) and location, and registration link or other means of signing up.